Idea Was Born
"It all began the day of my best friend's wedding. I took Yonatan my 3 month old with me and I was wearing a beautiful dress. When it came time to nurse him, all of a sudden I felt embarrassed to pull out my shabby un-chic nursing cover, and thus, the idea was born" ~ President Yarden Ben
We've Changed Breastfeeding Forever
I created Breast Couture because when I was breastfeeding fashion forward nursing covers were missing in my life. I wanted to be able to solve a problem for breastfeeding moms and I wanted to break the stigma that "every mom product needs to be boring and casual." It was also very important to me to create my own brand allowing me to make a difference in this world. Not only by selling unique products, but by also being able to give back to society. At Breast Couture we give back. We donate 10% of our net revenue to women's shelters and organizations that help children in need. When you purchase any of our products, you too are contributing to making a difference in the lives of others.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
All Breast Couture Covers come with a unique and structured neck-line. This allows you to always have perfect eye contact with baby while nursing and
also allows for a steady airflow. Adjustment rings are either Gold or Silver coated, which takes the look of the cover to the next level.
Why Choose Breast Couture?
1. All of our beautiful, breathable fabrics are hand selected by the founder herself.
2. All of our Nursing Covers have an open neckline that allows you to always see in, so that you know exactly what's happening under the cover at all times and for extra airflow.
3. Conveniently rolls up/folds up to fit into your purse or diaper bag. Easily take it with you wherever you go.
4. Breast Couture Nursing Covers are fashion accessories for modern modest moms.
5. Breast Couture is a company with a purpose. We give back to our community. Every time you purchase one of our products you are helping us save lives.
6. Gives baby a safe space to feed and feel protected against all environmental elements. Think of it as a cocoon.
7. Our Nursing covers are locally made in Los Angeles, California and we support local businesses in every way. From the materials we buy, to the manufacturing of our products.
8. We ship worldwide to accomadate all moms all over the world.
9. You will feel like the Queen you are!
10. Made by a Mom for Moms.